Wednesday, August 13, 2008

MDFL: Roster/Scoring Setup

Please discuss any scoring or roster changes here.
Current setup here.

Wednesday, I will add an option to vote on this issue. It will link to a poll on the MDFL web site on Sportsline.

8 comments:

Joe said...

There is one too many WRs on the basic offensive starting roster and not realistic. We should have it as:
QB
RB
RB
WR
WR
TE
Flex (RB-WR-TE)

Anonymous said...

That roster set-up sounds good to me...

Anonymous said...

I prefer to keep the same roster/lineup and scoring as we had last year.

Anonymous said...

I prefer to keep it the same as last year.
Realistic....it is fantasy football.
I've been in leagues with two WR, found it boring, less decisions, moves etc...

Anonymous said...

I like 2RB's, 3WR's, 1 Flex etc because it makes it more exiciting, makes more trades/Waiver moves, allows more players to have an impact so like last year when Starky had LT and Brady it allowed a deep team to compete against a team top heavy with studs.....

Anonymous said...

Here's a radical thought. How about having the starting lineup mirror what most NFL starting lineups are. 2 RB, 2WR, 1 TE, 1 QB. I don't know where the hell the concept of a "flex" player came from.

If we are going to use the "kickers are part of football so we should have kickers" logic, then the lineups also should reflect real football.

Anonymous said...

Ted, relax bro, in real football the team will have 4-5 wr's in their rotation during a game and they'll have 2 te's and they'll have 3 rbs.... we are trying to keep it real here man.

Unknown said...

Keep roster/lineup/scoring exactly as we had last year.
Griffins
Mo Cuishle!