Wednesday, August 13, 2008

MDFL 2008: NFL Pick 'Em Pool

Please discuss the NFL Pick 'Em Pool here. Remember that this is not the fantasy league week-to-week pick 'em.
Next week, I will add an option to vote on this issue. It will link to a poll on the MDFL web site on Sportsline.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why not, a no brainer.
Next.

Anonymous said...

I'm out for another NFL pool...you guys participate if you wish to.

Anonymous said...

Agree with Frenchy.... it's unamerican not to participate in an NFL pool.

Next.

Anonymous said...

I don't like the NFL pick'em pool. I like Greg's idea of it being optional. If given the option, I would choose not to participate.

Mike Pugs said...

I'm in for all pools.

Unknown said...

Im am a competitor.
And I live to win!
Hence, I am for the pool!
Lets roll!
Griffins
Mo Cuishle!