Monday, August 23, 2010

MDFL 2010: Roster Changes

Please discuss roster changes here.
Current setup here. You will see this on the right column.

We are setup with Sportsline's default roster setup with 9 active players and 6 bench players. The starting lineup setup is:
QB-1, RB-2, WR-2, TE-1, RB/WR/TE-1, K-1, ID-1

Wednesday, I will add an option to vote on this issue. It will link to a poll on the MDFL web site on Sportsline.

13 comments:

Bulldogs said...

Seems like we are all square on the roster, same as last year. No one to my knowledge is pushing for 2WR.

Ted said...

I think 2 WR is good. 3 WR plus a flex is just too damn many.

Joe said...

As of today, the setup is:
QB-1, RB-2, WR-2, TE-1, RB/WR/TE-1, K-1, ID-1

John said...

I propose we use the same roster and starting lineups as last year.

Unknown said...

We should use the same roster and starting lineups as last year, period! I am confused as to why this issue is even being discussed!
Leave well enough alone, damn it!

Stark said...

Leave it the same as last year with 3 WR and a flex (RB/WR/TE).

Anonymous said...

same as last year, 2 RB, 3 WR, Flex, TE, K, ID, QB....ted sucks

Snoop Doggs said...

I echo what "anonymous" said, brilliant man.

Anonymous said...

Same as last year, 1 Qb, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 Flex, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 IDB.

Bulldogs said...

Same as last 10+ years

Anonymous said...

I propose the same scoring system as last year except that Ted only gets to use 2 WR's because it appears that he is incapable of adding up points for more than that.... probably because he sucks.

John Ellsworth said...

I like Ted's idea

Ted said...

I think we should leave everything the same as last year.