The MDFL playoffs are setup to this:
6 teams make playoffs seeded by:
Power ranking
13-week breakdown
Total points
Coin Flip
Discuss options here including seeding, byes, etc.:
Wednesday, I will add an option to vote on this issue. It will link to a poll on the MDFL web site on Sportsline.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I think we should have 4 playoff teams and 2 divisions, just like the baseball league. Division winners based on record make playoffs, and other 2 playoff teams are determined by power ranking.
I propose we have the same playoff setup as last year.
We should have 6 playoff teams, just like last year, period.
We should have 6 playoff teams, just like last year, period. Two division winners and rest determined by power rankings.
Same as last year, 1 Division, 6 playoff teams based on power ranking.
I like Ted's idea
I think we should have 6 playoff teams based on power ranking.
Post a Comment