Discuss the payouts here. We have $200 dues and have paid $160 for the league fees on Sportsline.
Last year, we had this payout structure, but we have $30 less for payouts with the increased Sportsline fee:
1- $350 2- $300 3- $280 4- $260 5- $140 6- $120 7- $60 8- $40 9- $ 0 10- $ 0 No money for the wildcard playoff round, $100 for each second round winner, and $100 for the champion.
Wednesday, I will add an option to vote on this issue. It will link to a poll on the MDFL web site on Sportsline.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I think we should reduce 5th and 6th place by $15 each.
I think we should leave all payouts just as they are, currently.
Period.
We have $30 fewer dollars to pay out, Jim. This cannot stay the same.
I think we should reduce 1st thru 6th by $5 each.
I like what Starky came up with.
I like Ted's idea
Post a Comment