Monday, August 23, 2010

MDFL 2010: Divisional Setup/Schedule

Please discuss the options for how our divisions are to be setup. Right now, we have one 10-team conference with a 13-week schedule and three weeks of playoffs.
Wednesday, I will add an option to vote on this issue. It will link to a poll on the MDFL web site on Sportsline.

7 comments:

Ted said...

13 weeks are fine, and sets up well for divisional play. Two 5-team divisions. First 4 weeks division play, next 5 weeks cross-division, last 4 weeks division play.

John said...

I propose we leave the divisional setup and schedule the same as last year.

Unknown said...

I believe we should leave everything regarding this issue just as we had it last year, period.

Stark said...

I propose we leave the divisional setup and schedule the same as last year.

Anonymous said...

I propose the same system as last year: one 10-team division with the top 6 teams making the playoffs based on Power Ranking.

John Ellsworth said...

I like Ted's idea

Teddy P said...

John's idea of one division with 6 playoff teams based on power ranking is the only way to go. Bravo Johnny!!!